Skip to content
When there’s an emergency, We Listen, Communicate and most importantly, We Get Assistance if needed.
- Get help at the push of a button even when your phone is out of reach
- Maintain your independence and feel safer in your own home
- Have peace-of-mind and security knowing you are protected 24/7
- We’re not just an emergency response system, we’re a support network available at all times.
WE PROVIDE PEACE-OF-MIND THROUGH OUR PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED LIFE-SAFETY OPERATORS, OUR EMERGENCY PRODUCTS, AND OUR CORE VALUES…
Safety Planning for Older Adults
- Each year in the U.S., 2.5 million older people are treated in emergency departments for fall injuries, tackling the issue will help prepare older adults to respond to emergency should one happen, providing a better outcome.
- Taking the right steps to improve safety and communications, increases self-esteem and helps older adults to be proactive about their safety in the event of an emergency.